A campsite in the Anjou region, in the heart of the Maine-et-Loire department
Are you looking for a campsite in the Maine-et-Loire department to spend your next holidays, at one with nature, perhaps even in a comfy chalet? The Coulvée Campsite and its leisure park, located in Chemillé-en-Anjou, are a real nature break in the heart of the Maine-et-Loire department. Our campsite offers a pleasant and friendly setting, perfect for enjoying a relaxing yet fulfilling holiday.
The Coulvée Campsite is located close to the Puy du Fou theme park and the Doué-la-Fontaine Bioparc. The perfect location for having a good time with family or friends!
Whether you’re looking to pitch your tent, park your motor home or camper van, rent a chalet or sleep in an unusual place, our nature campsite located in the Maine-et-Loire department can fulfil your every need, from May 1st to September 30th.
Enjoy unique moments, in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere, with a good dose of cheerfulness! Come along and book your next holiday with us, at the Coulvée Campsite, and enjoy our attractive prices.
A campsite in the Maine-et-Loire department, close to the award-winning Puy du Fou theme park
The Coulvée Campsite in Chemillé-en-Anjou is the perfect place to recharge your batteries while on holiday. In the heart of the Anjou region and just a stone’s throw from the Puy du Fou – France’s favourite theme park – and Terra Botanica plant park, we have a wide range of accommodation and services to suit your needs:
- 40 pitches in the shade for tents and caravans, with access to water and electricity
- 8 chalets for 6 guests, all fully-equipped
- 5 chalet tents for 2 to 5 guests located opposite the lake
- a bathing area, supervised by a qualified instructor
- a play area for children aged 6 to 12
- A snack and refreshments area on the terrace
- fresh bread and pastries every morning, in July and August
- local shops, in the town centre nearby
- access for people with reduced mobility
- free Wi-Fi throughout the campsite
Try out some of the many activities we have to offer, at our charming campsite and in the surrounding Maine-et-Loire department: go for a spot of fishing in the lake, rent a bike and climb Anjou’s highest hill, or discover the world of medicinal plants at the Camifolia Garden.
Check out our attractive prices and make your reservation without delay, for an upcoming stay at our campsite in the Maine-et-Loire department.