The Coulvée campsite in Chemillé-en-Anjou is the perfect location for a relaxing holiday. It is ideally located in the heart of Anjou and only a short drive away from Terra Botanica and the Puy du Fou – the French’s favourite theme park. We offer a wide range of accommodation and services to suit all your needs and expectations.
- 40 pitches to accommodate tents and caravans under the shade of trees, with water and electricity hook-ups
- 12 self-catering lodges for 4 to 6 guests
- a swimming area with a qualified lifeguard
- a playground for children aged 6 to 12 years old
- refreshments and snacks on the terrace
- fresh bread and pastries every morning (in July and August only)
- several convenience stores in the city centre nearby
- a campsite accessible to people with reduced mobility
- free Wi-Fi
You will never get bored at our charming little campsite. Whether you want to go fishing in the lake, rent a bike to climb Anjou’s highest hill or learn about the healing powers of medicinal plants in the Camifolia garden, there’s an endless selection of activities to satisfy all your wishes.
Not to mention our very attractive prices! So dive right in and book your stay. Our team is at your service all-year-long.