The Coulvée campsite offers a full range of fun and educational activities for all ages.
Our campsite provides a ton of entertainment and a complete leisure park with a lot of fun activities and sports facilities for all tastes and skills:
– The leisure park includes a fully-equipped supervised beach and a secure playground for children aged 6–12 years old. For those who fancy a ride on the lake, small boats and pedal boats are available for rent at the reception. During summer, a qualified youth camp leader organises morning and afternoon activities for young children. If you prefer indoor games, the playroom near the terrace is equipped with as a pool table and a football table.
- Just a kilometre away from the campsite, campers can access the Hyrôme swimming pool where the water is at a constant 30°C. The indoor area includes a 25-meter-long sports pool and a leisure pool with hydro jets, a waterfall and a counter-current basin. The outdoor pool (12.50mx25m) is opened all summer and surrounded by grass to lay on and get a tan.
- Our campsite includes a real fishing lake! If you enjoy fishing, this top-class lake is the perfect area to indulge in your favourite activity. Tall trees around the lake will provide shade and tranquillity to fishing beginners and connoisseurs alike. Maps are available in various shops in Chemillé en Anjou. Feel free to ask our staff for more information.
Fish species found in the lake:
Roach – Rudd – Carp – Tench – Chub – Gudgeon – Bitterling
- Don’t forget to discover the beautiful countryside. Step onto the Coulée Verte hiking trail to discover a different side of Chemillé or take the “path of the windmills” to Chanzeaux through the gorgeous Hyrôme Valley. If you’re into biking, rent one at the reception and ride all the way up to Anjou’s highest point, Saint Georges des Gardes, with its beautiful 360° panorama. Our campsite also offers pony rides for children upon request.
- Whatever you do, don’t miss the opportunity to visit the Camifolia garden, which is only about a kilometre from the Coulée Verte hiking trail. Botany enthusiasts and neophytes alike will enjoy discovering the 550 plant species that grow in the park. Camifolia is open from 1st May to 31st October and has received the Quality Tourism Label. Prepare for an unforgettable experience:
– self-guided visits with a special tour dedicated to families
– guided visits to learn the secrets of plants
– themed workshops and special events.
Activities at the Coulvée campsite