Discover the sensational theme park that is the Puy du Fou! Voted the “Best Theme Park in the World”, it will amaze young and old alike! An unforgettable experience to share with friends or family. Numerous activities are available in the park, as well as period villages reproduced exactly as they were at the time!
- Here are some of the most popular sites:
- Terra Botanica, a theme park devoted to the region’s expertise in the areas of botany and horticulture, with various themed spaces
- The historic city centre, with the castle, home to the tapestry of the Apocalypse, the cathedral, and the collegiate church of Saint Aubin.
- Nature walks along the Maine or Loire rivers, on the Saint Aubin island, at Bouchemaine or Béhuard
- The Layon Valley with its famous hillsides, gorgeous panoramic views and prestigious wine estates
Around Puy du fou